Warranty and After-sales Policy
1. Warranty Policy
1.1 General Terms
- Agriculture Drone, Unmanned Ground Vehicle and Sensing Drone purchased from Pegasus Spray LLC comes with a 12-month warranty on all parts from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers repairs and replacement parts including labor fee.
- All warranty claims will be finalized after information provided by the customer is assessed and if required, physically inspected by a technician. This will require shipping the item back for repairs and assessment.
- Damage caused to the products as a result of failure to follow instructions on manual will not be covered.
- Crashes due to operator fault including failure to conduct pre-flight survey and inspection, perform proper setup or take necessary actions followed SOP will not be covered.
- Software and firmware are excluded from the warranty.
- Agriculture Drone Smart Battery Warranty:
- Within the first 6months, or the first 200 Full-Charge Cycles from the date of purchase.
- Which above conditions came first will activate the following warranty term,
- Replace to new one once the battery failed to fully charge.
- This warranty policy doesn't apply to the remote sensing drone battery.
- The product must not have been subjected to abnormal or unauthorized use, as intended by the manufacturer during the warranty period.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed on the product or a component.
- Product labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering.
- Provide Legal and valid proof of purchase (Contract or Invoice).
1.3 What is NOT Covered
- The equipment was stolen, missing or discarded;
- No Warranty Card, Invoice or warranty card and invoice information and product serial number does not match.
- Direct or indirect failure or loss resulting from natural disasters, war, terrorist attacks, riots, coups, etc.;
- Natural wear and tear.
- Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals (such as excessive voltage, irregular maintenance, ignoring airspace control, etc).
- Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendations.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight, as specified by instruction manuals.
- Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
- Damage resulting from any non-authorized technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
- Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
- Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
- Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that XAG may provide or integrate into the XAG product at your request.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
1.4 Parts and Replacement
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes XAG’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered XAG products and parts are eligible for replacement. The replacement product or part provided by XAG may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product or part’s warranty. Products and parts presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products or parts of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the product, and repair of the product may result in loss of data, if the product is capable of retaining user-generated data.
2. After-sale Service
2.1 Warranty process
- Customers must notify of any warranty claim as soon as possible. Once we receive the details about the claim, a workshop staff will assess the information. (Photo and video showing the issue is always preferred. Please provide as much info as possible)
- Many of the issues customers report may be a result of incorrect settings or installation - troubleshooting advice will be provided that can fix the issue instantly in many cases. However, not all problems can be fixed without physical inspection by a technician.
- If the problem is not fixed - based on the information supplied, customers will be advised to either send the defective unit/part for repair/testing. Where appropriate, the customers may be supplied with new parts if the part is easy to install.
- The Service Centre will then assess the damage/defect and carry out the necessary repairs and send the item back to the customer after the repaired item is tested.
- All repairs and replacement will be provided completely free of charge for any product that meets the Warranty Conditions of the Manufacturer.
- Damage to the product due to lack of flying experience, incorrect setup, crazy flying, negligence, dead battery, mishandling is not covered by any of the Warranty.
2.2 Essential Information for the Warranty After-sale Service
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending the product(s) in for return, repair or replacement under the Pegasus Spray LLC Warranty Service.
- The technical staff of after-sales service centers will examine the returned product to identify the problem. If it is a quality problem with the product itself, Pegasus Spray LLC will accept the test, material, labor, and delivery costs for sending the repaired product back to the customer.
- If Pegasus Spray LLC determines that the product is not covered under the Pegasus Spray LLC Warranty Service, the customer will have to pay the cost of repair and return delivery prior to repairing or sending the product. Examination, material and labor costs will be charged according to the nature of the problem. We’ll tell the customer beforehand what the costs will be.
- Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the products.
- Please be aware that where the product is capable of retaining user-generated data, this may be lost during the repair process. We, therefore, recommend that you back up your data prior to any repair.
- Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated Pegasus Spray LLC repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
- The customer can contact Pegasus Spray LLC service center for more information about the Pegasus Spray LLC Warranty Service repair process.
3. Limitation of Liability
Pegasus Spray LLC is responsible for loss or damage to your product only while it is in Pegasus Spray LLC's possession or in transit, if Pegasus Spray LLC is responsible for transportation. Pegasus Spray LLC is NOT responsible for the loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product.